Tuesday, July 21, 2015

The first one

Hello world! 
Welcome to my corner of the internet, where I will post about teaching math (currently Algebra and Calculus) at a Catholic school!  I love to learn about new technology, create games to play in class, and connect with teachers and students.  I also do a lot of DIY and crafts.

Our school year starts in about 3 weeks, so I spent most of yesterday getting started on my classroom.  I'll post more about this later, but I got a vinyl wall cling personalized with my name (and a bee), which now resides on my desk.  I am just bursting with ideas for this year, as I teach two levels of Algebra for the third year, and tackle two levels of Calculus for the first time! 

I hope you will follow along on my journey, and maybe I can offer you a bit of inspiration, as so many great bloggers have inspired me!

1 comment:

  1. So excited that you have started this blog! The theme and heading image are so you! And that desk decal - perfect for you and your bees! I'll be following!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...